Located in desirable Noe Valley, and with an easy walk to 24th Street, these light filled 3 bed, 2.5 bath homes offer sophisticated living at its finest.
Each condominium boasts a generous open floor plan, distinctive designer finishes, superior craftsmanship and is a showcase of chic urban design!
A few of the many amenities featured in these stunning contemporary homes:
- Gorgeous French Oak wide plank flooring, engineered and pre-finished in Italy
- Gourmet kitchen with abundant elegant Custom Cabinetry by Leo Claudio Cabinets, Thermador appliances and CaesarStone/Pental Quartz with dramatic waterfall edge
- Luxurious baths with Porcelain tile, Hansgrohe fixtures and rain shower heads
- 9 ft ceilings
- Gas Fireplaces
- Multiple decks and patios with rich Ipe decking
- Zoned radiant heat with Nest thermostats in living area
- Sound rated windows facing Clipper Street to reduce street noise
- Acoustical treatments between units to reduce unit-to-unit noise transfer
- Pre-wired for complete distributed audio/video and CAT6 wiring
- One car independent parking and storage for each unit
- Photovoltaic Solar Power ready
Designed by award winning Kotas/Pantaleoni Architects and thoughtfully executed by McGee & McGee Construction Corp.
168-170 Clipper Street 2015
Inside the unit
Multiple decks and patios with rich Ipe decking
2 parking garage spaces
Add your name to the list to be notified about this property.