If you are reading this page, the likelihood is that you are already interested in investing in real estate in the Bay Area. So, we won’t waste your time or ours expounding on the benefits of real estate investment—we’ll just tell you how to do it.
When making real estate investment decisions, the best place to start is with your goals. Following are some helpful questions to ask yourself:
- Are you looking to build up an asset base or to maximize cash flow?
- Do you want to be a “hands-on” investor?
- Are you looking for a short-term or long-term hold?
- What is your risk tolerance?
- What is your tax situation?
- What are your estate-planning objectives?
- What kind of returns are you seeking?
THE SHAMROCK ADVANTAGE
- We are experienced investors. We buy, sell, manage, develop, renovate, improve, trade, entitle, and reposition. We can help you do the same.
- We provide opportunities to partner or invest with with us or other experienced operators.
- We have relationships with owners, brokers, contractors, and other professionals whose advice and knowledge are essential to successfully investing in San Francisco real estate.
- We often have access to off-market deals and opportunities.
- We know the industry, we know the market, and we know the City.