Sometimes, passive is better than active.
For investors whose goal is maximizing income and minimizing the management of their investments, a NNN (or “triple net”) property is an excellent option. These properties are not recommended for those whose goal is to actively grow equity; they are for those investors who are able and ready to reap the benefits of their hard work.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW *
- NNN properties are usually improved commercial land that is leased to a long-term tenant
- The tenant pays all taxes, improvements, and maintenance
- NNN properties are not recommended for those who are actively growing their equity
- NNN properties are usually located out of state and do not increase in value at a rate commensurate with the Bay Area
REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN
THE SHAMROCK ADVANTAGE
- Shamrock’s agents are experienced and knowledgable in the sale of all types of NNN properties throughout the United States
- Shamrock can help to tailor a specific investment strategy and a diversified portfolio that includes NNN properties as one among many components
- Shamrock’s agents can assist in the negotiation of advantageous contracts with NNN tenants
- Shamrock’s agents can assist in ensuring that your acquisition of a NNN property takes into consideration all of your tax, accounting, estate planning objectives*
We want to share our knowledge with you. To schedule a meeting with one of our agents, please either give us a call at 415.359.2405, or click here. If you would like to receive updates on our investment opportunities, property listings, or off-market deals, please click here to be added to our mailing list.