Sometimes, passive is better than active.
For investors whose goal is maximizing income and minimizing the management of their investments, a NNN (or “triple net”) property is an excellent option. These properties are not recommended for those whose goal is to actively grow equity; they are for those investors who are able and ready to reap the benefits of their hard work.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW *
- NNN properties are usually improved commercial land that is leased to a long-term tenant
- The tenant pays all taxes, improvements, and maintenance
- NNN properties are not recommended for those who are actively growing their equity
- NNN properties are usually located out of state and do not increase in value at a rate commensurate with the Bay Area
THE SHAMROCK ADVANTAGE
- We are experienced investors. We buy, sell, manage, develop, renovate, improve, trade, entitle, and reposition. We can help you do the same.
- We provide opportunities to partner or invest with with us or other experienced operators.
- We have relationships with owners, brokers, contractors, and other professionals whose advice and knowledge are essential to successfully investing in San Francisco real estate.
- We often have access to off-market deals and opportunities.
- We know the industry, we know the market, and we know the City.