Completely Renovated 1 & 2 Bedroom Units with Period Charm
This 1925 East Lake Merritt building has undergone extensive renovations while preserving the original period details, with restored Original 1925 hardwood floors, banisters and doorways.
- Kitchen: New quartz counter-tops, attractive blend of original cabinet built-ins with new cabinets, high-end light fixtures, refinished original pine floors (never previously exposed) and stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom: New tile in tub shower, original polygon tile floors, restored original tub, attractive vanity, new fan, and attractive light fixtures
- Closets: Most of the units have multiple closets and some have their original wood built-in drawers
- AIPHONE Video Entry system in each unit
- Original No One’s Art Mural adorns the facade
- Location Highlights: 1/2 Mile Walk to Lake Merritt BART Station, 3 Blocks to Lake Merritt Pedestrian Bridge with access to Lake Merritt Amphitheater and Peralta Park, a short walk to Portal and Rockin’ Crawfish Restaurants & ACat Cafe Kalli.
1244 2nd Avenue, Oakland CA
Add your name to the list to be notified about this property.